Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wow

Okay, so I just submitted the last post and realized that I never actually mentioned the part with reference to the kids. They have been ridiculous with the shit that spills out of their mouths. A favorite of mine was when the kids were prompted to complete a sentence given "He's poor so...". One of the kid's sentences was He's poor so he said "Show me the money". Wonderful. I laughed so hard that my gut started hurting. It could have been an ulcer, but it was probably the laughter. Also, my best student told me just the other day that he made a time machine when he was younger and that he, Kim Young Rok, invented the light bulb, not Edison. He also told me he wrote a opera when he was younger. I may have already posted about this last time, but I really don't read what I'm writing, as you might have guessed by the scatterbrained manner of delivery, so I'm not sure. Sorry.

No comments: