Sunday, November 14, 2010

So those about those posts I promised.....

Well, they are gonna be coming a bit slower than expected. Korean class ended last Thursday, which now opens up a lot more time for everything, meaning I can finally get down to writing some posts. Right? Until my computer craps out 3 days later. Yup, I'm having computer troubles again. Surprising, I know. This actually sets a record, as the computer only lasted 5 months this time. Usually I'm good for a year. What really irks me is that it appears to be the exact damn thing as last time, meaning whatever Asus supposedly did to fix it didn't really fix it all that well. The PC turns on but nothing displays on the screen.

With no PC at home, I'll be forced to pound out these posts at work, which is very doable but certainly will be much, much slower. As if I was posting them quickly nowadays.

The big question becomes what will I do with all the free time now? No PC means no music, no movies, no television (I refuse to watch Korean stuff anymore), no internet, no contact with friends through skype, and no video games. My apartment's TV is garbage and it won't allow me to play PS2 on it and my Korean class is done for at least the next 2 weeks (and I'm probably not going back for next semester due to time constraints). Ohhh, and the movie theaters are playing junk flicks right now. Looks like I'm gonna have to get really creative with stuff to do.

Wish me luck folks and I hope to be able to post again soon.

No comments: